Problems Streaming To Facebook
The direct Facebook integration Switcher Studio offers is normally easy and seamless to set up. In most cases errors with Facebook live-streaming appear when something did not configure correctly during the initial set-up. To resolve, completely remove the connection between Facebook and Switcher, and then to relink your account using the steps below:
To unlink your Facebook account from Switcher Studio, follow the steps below:
1) Navigate to the outputs tab in the lower right area of the main device.
2) Tap the blue "+" icon in the upper right of this area.
3) Select "Facebook" from the dialog box then select “Unlink Account”.
To remove Switcher Studio from Facebook, follow the steps below:
1) Go to Facebook.com and sign into your Facebook account.
2) Click the downward-facing arrow in the top-right corner of your Facebook to open a drop-down menu.
3) Select "Settings" from that drop-down menu.
4) Select "Apps" in the left menu.
5) Hover your cursor over "Switcher Studio" and click the X next to it.
To re-link your Facebook account to Switcher, follow the basic set-up steps, which can be found HERE.